Cancelling Your Account
How to cancel an account.
In the event that you wish to cancel your account, a request must be sent to your Customer Success Manager or Cin7 Support. The process and required details must be completed in order to process your request correctly.
Process and Required Details
To cancel your account:
- Log a ticket using the Cin7 Contact Support form.
Please note that only an Administrator or Authority Contact can request to close an existing account due to privacy and security reasons.
- Ensure your request contains all of the following details:
- The name of the company,
- Your contact name and phone number,
- Reasons for the cancellation.
- Upon receiving the cancellation request, your Customer Success Manager or Cin7 Support will contact the Administrator by email and phone to confirm the cancellation.
After your account has been closed, neither you nor any associated users will be able to log in to the system.
- A cancellation request made by the 10th of a calendar month will be processed by the end of the same month.
- A cancellation request made after the 10th of a calendar month will be processed at the end of the following month, and the account will therefore be billed as per the subscription for the month following the cancellation request.