Each account has at least one Administrator. This article explains Administrator Users.
The first user to sign up to Cin7 is given administrator permissions by default.
Administrator permissions allow you to:
- Create and manage new users
- Make other users administrators
- Change the settings in the system
- Void or alter transactions after they have been locked
Making other users Administrators
To make other users administrators:
- Login as a current administrator
- Click on your username, top right, and select Users
- Click Select on the user you’d like to change
- Switch the Is Admin dropdown to Yes