Overview of Administrator Users.
The first user to sign up to Cin7 is given Administrator permissions by default.
Administrator users have the following permissions:
- Create and manage new users.
- Make other users administrators.
- Change the settings in the system.
- Void or alter transactions after they have been locked.
Making other users Administrators
To make other users Administrators:
- Login as an Administrator.
- Select your username in the top right and then select Users.
- Choose Select on the user you’d like to change.
- Change the Role drop-down to Administrator.