How to Add Custom Landed Cost field
Adding a Landed Cost field
Before you start using the landed cost feature you may want to add your own custom landed cost selection from the landed cost drop down box on a Purchase Order.
To add a new Landed Cost field:
- Whilst logged in as an Administrator, from the left navigation, click Accounting.
- Click Xero/QBO.
- From the right side of the screen, click on the settings Icon.
- Click Setting
- Scroll down to the Landed Cost Expense Account section
- Click Add Landed Cost Row
- A new field will appear you'll be required to enter a name in the Account Name column. You'll need to enter the desired expense account in the Account Code column.
- Click Save Settings
The module can now be found from the left navigation, under the Accounting menu.