Downloading Products from Amazon FBA
How to download products from Amazon FBA into Cin7.
Products can be downloaded from Amazon FBA and imported into Cin7. Any products that don't already exist in Cin7 will be imported, and all products will be matched by pairing their Cin7 code with the Amazon Seller code field.
If there are some products that you would not like to import into Cin7, these can be manually removed during the download process using a spreadsheet.
To download products from Amazon FBA into Cin7:
- Log into Cin7 using your Administrator account.
- From the left navigation, select Integrations and then select your Amazon FBA module.
- From the Dashboard, on the Product Imports tile, select Import Products.
- Select Import All Products and then wait for the sync to be completed.
- On the resulting confirmation page, select Next.
- Note if any products that were not successfully matched, and select Next.
- If there any products you do not wish to import, modify the list now; then select Next.
- Brands and product types will be created or matched. Use the drop-downs to adjust any options, then select Next.
- If you would like to check that the import will be completed successfully before making any real changes, select Test.
- Select Import New Products to complete the process.