Last updated 01/02/2021
Manage inventory, streamline order workflows, and create a better customer experience with Cin7 and ShipBob. Cin7 automatically sends your ecommerce orders directly to ShipBob, and routes orders for dispatch from the location closest to your customer when you hold stock in multiple ShipBob warehouses. You’ll always know your ShipBob stock levels as you sell and restock, and your online customers will know when their order is on the way.
Before you can connect ShipBob to your Cin7 account, you must first obtain your ShipBob API credentials.
1. Contact the ShipBob Support team at email@example.com.
2. Request your PAT / Privileged Action Token and Channel ID.
The Cin7 3PL team will also need your technical contact's name and email address.
Provide the API connection token information to Cin7 so your credentials can be set up and basic testing and training can be provided.
1. Email your technical contact's name and email address, and your ShipBob API credentials, to the Cin7 3PL Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. A member of the Cin7 3PL team will contact you and assist with setting up the credentials on your Cin7 account.
3. The Cin7 3PL team will coordinate basic integration testing to ensure connectivity as well as schedule initial hands-on training.
We really appreciate your feedback.