Connecting Cin7 to Neto
This article outlines the steps required to connect your Neto and Cin7 accounts.
Obtaining your API Key
Before you can connect Neto to your Cin7 account, you must first obtain an API Key from Neto.
To obtain an API Key:
- Login to your Neto account.
- From the Dashboard, select Setup & Tools, and then All Settings & Tools.
- Click Developer Tools.
- Click API Settings.
- Click Regenerate to create a new API Key.
- Copy the API Key, as you will need this shortly.
- Click Save Changes.
Adding Neto to your Cin7 account
Once you have retrieved this information, you will need to add the Neto module to your Cin7 account.
To add the module:
- Whilst logged in as an Administrator, from the left navigation, click Integrations then App Store.
- Under the Ecommerce category, select Neto.
- Enter a name or code to identify this Neto connection e.g. "MyStore1" or "US".
- Click Request App Installation.
Cin7 account managers will receive the request and will get in touch with you.
Connecting the two accounts
Next, connect the two accounts using the details obtained earlier.
- Log in to Cin7 using your Administrator account.
- From the left navigation, click Integrations and then select your Neto store.
- Click Settings on the top right.
- Click Connect on the left.
- Enter your Neto Host Name address.
- Enter the API Key that you retrieved earlier.
- Click Save Connection Settings to connect Cin7 to the app.
I've added the Neto module but can't find it in the left navigation?
Try clicking the sync button - the app will appear shortly after.