Connecting Cin7 to JOOR
This article outlines the steps required to connect your JOOR and Cin7 accounts.
Obtaining your JOOR Access Token
Before you can connect JOOR to your Cin7 account, you must first obtain your Access Token. You will need to request this from your JOOR account manager
Adding JOOR to your Cin7 account
Once you have retrieved this information, you will need to add the JOOR module to your Cin7 account.
To add the module:
- Whilst logged in as an Administrator, from the left navigation, click Integrations then App Store.
- From the App Store, select Marketplaces then click JOOR.
- Enter a name or code to identify this JOOR connection.
- Click Request App Installation.
Cin7 account managers will receive the request and will get in touch with you.
Connecting the two accounts
Next, connect the two accounts using the details obtained earlier.
- Log in to Cin7 using your Administrator account.
- Click on your username, top right, and select Settings.
- Under Integrations, select JOOR.
- Insert your Access Token in the field provided.
- Change Auth Type to Live.
- Click Finish at the bottom of the page to save the module settings.