Downloading Products from JOOR
This article outlines the process of downloading products from JOOR into Cin7.
Products can be downloaded from JOOR and imported into Cin7. Any products that don't already exist in Cin7 will be imported, and all products will be matched by pairing their Cin7 barcode or code with the JOOR UPC field.
If there are some products that you would not like to import into Cin7, these can be manually removed during the download process using a spreadsheet.
To download products from JOOR into Cin7:
- Log in to Cin7 using your Administrator account.
- From the left navigation, select Integrations and then select your JOOR module.
- From the Dashboard, on the Product Status tile, click Download Products.
- Click Import All Products and then wait for the sync to be completed.
- On the resulting confirmation page, click Next.
- Note if any products that were not successfully matched, and click Next.
- If there any products you do not wish to import, modify the list now. Click Next.
- If you would like to check that the import will be completed successfully before making any real changes, click Test.
- Finally, click Import New Products to complete the process.
The following product fields are downloaded from JOOR:
- Category 1, 2, 3
- Product Name (Style Name)
- Style Code (Style Number)
- Description (Style Description)
- Stock Control (FIFO)
- Option 1 Label (Usually "Color"/"Colour" - Color Code must be the same as UPC Color Code)
- Option 2 Label (Usually "Size")
- Option 3 Label
- Price Code (UPC)
- Option 1 (Usually Style Color)
- Option 2 (Usually Style Size)
- Option 3
- Retail Price (First listed price from JOOR)
- Barcode (UPC)
- Project Name (Delivery Name)
- Brand (Season Name)