Connecting Cin7 to Newegg
This article outlines the steps required to connect your Newegg and Cin7 accounts.
Obtaining your Authorization Key and Secret Key
Before you can connect Newegg to your Cin7 account, you must first obtain two keys; an Authorization Key and a Secret Key. These keys allow transactions to be made between the two systems securely.
To obtain the keys you will need to email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, asking for the keys required to integrate with Cin7.
Make sure to include the following in your email:
- Your Newegg store name.
- The default email address associated with your Newegg account.
The Newegg Datafeeds team aim to provide the keys within 24 hours.
Adding Newegg to your Cin7 account
Once you have retrieved this information, you will need to add the Newegg module to your Cin7 account.
To add the module:
- Whilst logged in as an Administrator, from the left navigation, click Integrations then App Store.
- Under the Marketplaces category, select Newegg.
- Click Request App Installation.
Cin7 account managers will receive the request and will get in touch with you.
Connecting the two accounts
Next, connect the two accounts using the details obtained earlier.
- From the left navigation, click Integrations and then Newegg.
- Click Settings on the top right of the Dashboard.
- Click Connect on the left.
- Enter your Newegg Seller ID, Authorization Key, and Secret Key. If you are using Newegg US or CA, make sure you select the correct option from the Country dropdown. This setting does not apply to Newegg Business.
- Click Save Connection Settings to connect Cin7 to the app.
I've added the Newegg module but can't find it in the left navigation?
Try clicking the sync button - the app will appear shortly after.