Downloading Orders from Walmart Marketplace
This article outlines how to download orders from Walmart Marketplace into Cin7.
Orders in Walmart Marketplace can be downloaded into Cin7.
This article assumes that you have already set up your products in both Walmart Marketplace and Cin7 with matching codes/SKUs. Products in downloaded orders will be matched to products in Cin7 using their SKU (code).
If you download an order containing a product with a SKU that cannot be matched to a Cin7 product code/SKU - perhaps because it is incorrect or it does not exist - the line item will still appear in the order but the stock for this item will not be diminished. It is therefore very important that your Product Codes/SKUs match Walmart Marketplace SKUs exactly.
To download orders:
- From the left navigation, select Integrations, then click on Walmart Marketplace.
- From the dashboard, on the Order Activity tile, click Download Orders.
The orders will now appear in the Sales Orders module.
For cancelled orders: Beta
- If all the line items within a sales order are cancelled before the order downloading into Cin7, the order will not download at all into Cin7.
- If all the line items within a sales order are cancelled after downloading into Cin7 and if the order status is open in Cin7, then the order will be voided in Cin7.
Note: The order will not get voided if the 3PL status is set to 'Picked by 3pl Successfully'.
- If all the line items within a sales order are cancelled after downloading into Cin7 and the order has been dispatched within Cin7 already, then the order status switches to open, sets its stage to 'cancelled' and adds an alert text message to the company name and internal comments field of the sales order.