Connecting Cin7 to Zalora
This article outlines the steps required to connect your Zalora Seller Center and Cin7 accounts.
Obtaining Connection Details
Before connecting to Zalora you will need to retrieve some details from Zalora Seller Center, including a User ID and an API key used to ensure a secure connection.
To retrieve these details:
- Login to the Zalora Seller Center.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click Integrations Management.
- Note your User ID and API Key as you will need these shortly.
It is not necessary to change any of the fields below.
Adding Zalora to your Cin7 account
Once you have retrieved the required details, you will need to add the Zalora module to your Cin7 account.
To add the module:
- Whilst logged in as an Administrator, from the left navigation, click Integrations then App Store.
- Under the Marketplaces category, select Zalora.
- Click Request App Installation.
Cin7 account managers will receive the request and will get in touch with you.
Connecting the two accounts
Next, connect the two accounts using the details obtained earlier.
- Whilst logged in as an Administrator click on your username, top right, then click Settings.
- From the Integrations section, select Zalora.
- Enter your User ID and API Key into the fields.
- Select the correct marketplace connection from the Region dropdown.
- Click Save Connection Settings.
The app should now display Connected at the top of the Dashboard.
I've added the Zalora module but can't find it in the left navigation?
Try clicking the sync button at the bottom of the left navigation - the app will appear shortly after.