Quotes in the POS
Quotes can be created in the POS, and converted to a sale at a later stage.
Creating a Quote
Quotes can be used to provide a proposal for your customers, to indicate quantities and pricing. Quotes in the POS do not affect stock levels. After creating a quote you may print off a receipt with the quote details on it.
To create a quote:
- Click on the menu icon, top left, and from the Quotes section click New Quote.
- Add products and a customer to the sale as usual.
- Click Finish Quote.
A receipt will be printed providing the details of the quote.
Converting a Quote to a Sale
Quotes can be easily recalled to the POS, and converted to a sale if the customer decides to proceed with the quote.
To recall a quote:
- Click on the menu icon, top left, and from the Quotes section click List Quotes.
- Search or filter for the quote.
- Click Change.
The quote will be brought into the POS.
Once here, you can either make amendments to the quote. After any changes you make - click Finish Quote.
To convert this quote into a sale:
- With a quote open in the POS screen, click on the menu icon, top left, and from the Quotes section click Convert Quote to Sale.
- Make sure to change the TakeNowQty column to Take Now.
- Continue with the sale as usual.
Once converted from a sale, the original quote will be removed.