Returning Products without a Receipt
This article explains how to process a return if the customer has a receipt.
If a customer does not have a receipt you can still create a return, but you will have to enter products manually.
To do this:
- Click on the menu icon, top left, and from the Returns section select No Receipt.
- Enter a product into the product grid.
- You will see an option to either:
- Return an item
- or -
- Add a replacement product.
- In this situation, click Return to return an item.
- You may be asked to enter a quantity - note that the quantity is a negative number.
- Click Add.
Once all the products are entered into the transaction you can now complete the return:
- Check the total - it will be a negative number.
- Enter the customers details if you intend to give a Store Credit.
- Click REFUND.
- Choose the payment method.
- Click Print.
The return process is now complete.