Adding POS Tabs
How to leverage POS tabs for quick access to popular products.
Setting up POS tabs
POS tabs are tabs within the POS that can show categories, popular products, or addons, and can be configured to whatever you like.
To create the tabs:
- While logged in as an Administrator, select your username in the top right and then select Settings.
- Under the Products menu, select POS Tabs.
- Select Add New.
- Enter a name; for example, "Popular Products".
- Select Insert.
Next, add the POS Tabs drop-down list to the Product Form.
- On the Settings page, under the Products menu, select Product Settings.
- In the Show Additional Fields In The Product Form section, select POS Tabs and choose where you want it to appear.
- Select Save.
Finally, add the tabs to products so that they appear.
- From the left navigation, select Products.
- Search for a product, and selects its reference to edit.
- From the newly created POS tabs drop-down, choose an option.
- Select Save and Close.
In order for the tabs to appear, you must have at least one product assigned to a tab.
To view the POS Tabs in the POS, remember to select Sync Settings.