Allocating POS Numbers
How to allocate POS numbers to your staff for fast switching between users.
Allocating numbers to your POS staff will allow them to log in to the POS with a number instead of an email address and enable them to quickly switch between users. To allocate numbers to your POS staff:
- While logged in as an Administrator, select your username in the top right and then select Users.
- Choose the Select checkbox next to a User.
- In the POS Staff Number field, enter a number.
- Select Update.
Your users will now be able to enter this number into the password field, or switch between branches, by using the POS Staff Number.
Once enabled, there is two ways to log into the POS:
- A user can log into POS using POS Staff Number as a password. The username cannot be blank in this case.
- A user can log into POS using POS Staff Number in the Staff Number field. The username and password are optional in this case. Also, the staff number field is not visible when you log into POS the first time.