How to Import Amazon FBA Shipments
How to import FBA Inbound Shipments from Seller Central into Cin7.
Cin7 has the ability to import an FBA Inbound Shipment into Cin7 as Purchase Order or Branch Transfer.
To import a shipment plan, you must first choose to create a Purchase Order or Branch Transfer
- From the left navigation, select Integrations and then select your Amazon FBA module.
- At the top of the dashboard, select the link.
- Select the Import FBA Shipments button.
- The popup will display all the current shipments in Seller Central that are not closed.
- Select your Order type, "Branch Transfer" or "Purchase Order", and select your Cin7 Branch you want to import against.
- Select your Supplier Details or From Branch and select Import Shipments.
You can track the progress of your Shipment through its delivery to the FBA Warehouse
- Select the Shipment Summary tab in the top menu.
This will bring up a summary of all the Shipments imported into Cin7.
- Selecting View Shipment Contents will bring up a display showing the contents of that shipment.
- Selecting the transaction reference will load the Purchase Order or Branch Transfer within Cin7.